Moderator: Frank

Site Admin
Site Admin

Axis & Allies Miniatures: Counter Offensive Expansion

Postby Whiterook » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Axis & Allies Miniatures
Counter Offensive 1941-1943

A&AM%20Counter%20Offensive.jpg (8.94 KiB) Viewed 305 times

Wizards of the Coast, Avalon Hill introduced their new Axis & Allies Miniatures Counter Offensive 1941-1943 expansion not long ago. This set contains 50 pre-painted soldiers and vehicles that fought in the pivotal battles of WWII from 1941 to 1943. Counter Offensive 1941-1943 was added to their lineup to feature combat units from 14 nations. New Zealand, Yugoslavia, and Croatia make their debut while nations like Hungary, Japan, and the USSR received important units to add to their existing forces.

Axis & Allies Miniatures is a pre-painted World War II miniatures game system. Models are produced in 15mm scale and include infantry, artillery, transport and armored fighting vehicles. Booster packs contain 5 models and stat cards which provide game statistics and combat abilities. Axis & Allies Miniatures allows players to assemble platoons to battle in historical scenarios, or pre-selected skirmishes using large 20"x 30" battle maps.
If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be in awe, and I would be their King. I would be kind to my rabbit first

Return to “Axis & Allies Miniatures & Conversions”